[Paraview] ParaViewWeb superbuild error

Zach Mullen zach.mullen at kitware.com
Wed Aug 22 13:31:26 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

I am attempting to superbuild ParaViewWeb on CentOS 64-bit and I'm running
into a CMake error when it reaches the configuration stage for building
ParaViewWeb itself:

[ 95%] Performing configure step for 'ParaViewWeb'
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/lib64/ccache/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
CMake Error at ParaViewAdapter/CMakeLists.txt:50 (add_paraview_plugin):
  Unknown CMake command "add_paraview_plugin".

I looked around the CMake scripts a bit, but I'm not sure what the best way
to fix this is... any suggestions?

Thanks,

--
Zach Mullen