[Paraview] default behavior change for contour filter

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 16:46:52 EDT 2012

The input doesn't have to be a polydata and usually won't be a polydata so
it won't have normals already computed. if compute scalars is on then all
the arrays are passed from the input to the output but if compute scalars
is off then all but the array selected for contouring will be passed to the
output.