[Paraview] Q-criterion still wrong ?

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Aug 15 10:18:19 EDT 2012

It's an option, along with vorticity, under the Gradient of Unstructured
Dataset filter. The current behavior is a bit non-intuitive in that if you
check Compute Vorticity the output will be the vorticity (assuming a vector
field), otherwise the output will be the gradient. For the Compute
QCriterion option though it outputs that in addition to the other outputs.
This will get changed in 4.0 though to be a bit clearer.

Andy