[Paraview] help about the paraview comparative view

Zhijun Zhang zjzhang at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 13:02:24 EDT 2012

hi Jourdain:

     Together with this problem, I found there are several problems more.
some times when I open a comparative view and it works well,
but when I close this comparative view, there is a small black window
popping
out and the paraview crashes.

      Another kind of paraview crash happens when I load the state file
with
comparative view.  If I saved several layout views with some of them
comparative views
in as the *.pvsm file.  If I load this file, I have occasionally met crash
problem.
I wonder if you can repeat these problems and update the software.
Thank you very much for your help.

regards,
Alex