[Paraview] BUG?: Paraview 3.14.1 Linux 64-bit --> can not call GradientsOfUnstructuredDataSet through python script

Janusz Michalik janusz.michalik at epfl.ch
Thu Aug 9 11:26:21 EDT 2012

Its really strange it took me several tries of doing the same thing to get the error. Just to make sure its not any typo, I used python trace to get the script I attached to this e-mail (test.py). As I understand it should run no problem in the python shell. I highlight the data set (STSone) in the pipeline and ran the script and still get

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "<string>", line 6, in <module>

TypeError: 'GradientOfUnstructuredDataSet' object is not callable

On a side note I'm getting this:

QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2

QPainter::setRenderHint: Painter must be active to set rendering hints

QPainter::setBrush: Painter not active

QPainter::end: Painter not active, aborted

What is this error? It pops up periodically...

--
Janusz