[Paraview] help about the paraview comparative view

Zhijun Zhang zjzhang at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 03:15:20 EDT 2012

Dear all:

         I have a problem with the paraview comparative view.
I have a sequence of deformable mesh under deformation.
I would like to record a screenshort the intermediate view of the surface
mesh
together with normal directions in the vertex.

         I open the mesh* file and then add a glyph for the normal
directions.
         I am trying to use the comparative view by open a new layout
window.
However, there is a complain
 "Generic Warning: In
..\..\..\..\src\ParaViewCore\ServerManager\vtkSMPropertyHelper.cxx, line 715

Call not supported for the current property type."
I am not sure what this means and what is the reason for this?
whether I should change some setting for this or not.

Thank you very much.

regards,
Alex