[Paraview] import filter in python?

Chris chris.schweighofer at gmx.net
Mon Aug 6 03:14:38 EDT 2012

Hi Cory and Steve,

I am wondering if the tube filter can do capping? In the appendix (link + screenshot) I showed/added data for this tube.
First I tried to split the vascular tubes to get a single branch of 2 to 3 tubes, but the tube filter was not working after splitting, because it is no polygonal mesh any more.

So I tried it by adjusting the parameter, but it still is not working.

Here is a link for download data and a screenshot:
http://www.bestaltmed.at/slicer/Bildschirmfoto.zip

http://www.bestaltmed.at/slicer/Evmnr4_0.vtk.zip

It would be great if someone can help or explain me how it would work?

Many thx,
Chris
PS: I would need it for my thesis to construct stable 3D models with rapid prototyping.