[Paraview] How to design 3D picture.

Tomohisa Simoyama shimoyamatomohisa at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 12:11:41 EDT 2012

Dear All paraview user,

This is Tomohisa Shimoyama from Hiroshima university ,Japan.
I am new user of paraview, and it is nice to meet you.

I am trying to simulate tsunami propagation in Seto Inland Sea, Japan.
I would like to draw 3D animation by paraview.
However,in my research case, horizontal distance is so much longer than
vertical distance.
So far, I could confirm as if my picture were 2D.
Therefore, does someone know how to change ration between horizontal and
vertical?

When i make a presentation, I would like to display clearly 3D picture.
If someone knows it's method, please let me know?

Sincerely,

Shimoyama Tomohisa