[Paraview] VisitBridge - GMV Reader

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Fri Apr 27 09:35:37 EDT 2012

Hi Terry,

Make sure the VISIT_READER_TYPE in your CMakeLists is either STMD or MTMD.
Secondly we expect the reader to return the correct number of of time steps
or cycles when we call GetCycles or GetTimes. If this isn't how your reader
behaves can you explain
to me where you are storing the time and cycle information and I will add a
bug report.

On Thu, Apr 26, 2012 at 3:50 PM, Terry Jordan <Terry.Jordan at netl.doe.gov>wrote:

>  I have ported the GMV reader from VisIt into ParaView using the
> VisitBridge.  It works properly for a single time step.  However it will
> not support my transient data.  GMV's file format has a file per timestep.
> Is there something I need to do to the reader to enable this feature?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Robert Maynard