[Paraview] PV 3.14.1 crashes when disconnecting a dataset

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Fri Apr 27 03:50:38 EDT 2012

Hello, Utkarsh.

I made further tests with the sate file that makes PV 3.14.1 crash when
disconnecting the dataset.

I launch PV 3.14.1 in command line, and when I disconnect the dataset,
it crashes with this short message : "segmentation fault"

This state file has been written by PV 3.14.1 and I tried also to read
it with PV 3.12: it just complains about some missing new feature of PV
3.14 (group layout) , but it works, and it does not crash when
disconnecting the dataset.

If it may help you, I could send the state file, but not the dataset
which is confidential.

Best regards.

Richard

 mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr