[Paraview] PV 3.14.1 crashes when disconnecting a dataset

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Thu Apr 26 10:49:59 EDT 2012

Thank you for this info, Utkarsh.

Maybe your are right, my problem could be related to this discussion.
But I have never tried to load a state file AFTER having added some
source or other data in the pipeline. When I load a state file, it is
always on an empty pipeline, and I never got PV crash when loading a
state file on an empty pipeline, even if it is a complex state file. The
problem appears only when I want to disconnect to get the pipeline
empty: PV may crash or not, depending on the complexity of the current
pipeline.

I will take a look at the next binaries release to see if my problem is
solved with your patch.

Best regards.

 mailto:Richard.Grenon at onera.fr
 http://www.onera.fr