[Paraview] Color legend orientation

Scott, W Alan wascott at sandia.gov
Wed Apr 25 12:30:25 EDT 2012

Is it possible to turn off the auto re-orientation of the color legend?  In other words, if I grab the color legend and drag it to the bottom of the screen, it changes to horizontal orientation.  Can I then move it back to the right side of the screen, leaving it horizontal?  I have a user that is trying to display numerous datasets on the same viewport, with a half dozen color legends displayed on the right side of the viewport, oriented horizontally.

Thanks,

Alan