[Paraview] error making ParaView

Celia Bremer fuwsle at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:30:35 EDT 2012

I'm trying to build Paraview with VS 2010 now, and it builds no problem - but it's not including Qt dll's. If I go to Project> Properties> Configuration Properties> VC++ Environment Variables, then the Qt bin directory appears in the long list in PATH. But once it builds, when I go to run paraview.exe, it says "The program can't start because QtGui4.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this program." - even though QtGui4.dll is in the Qt bin folder. Ideas?