[Paraview] problem in displaying filters affects

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Apr 16 09:12:21 EDT 2012

Try that,

from paraview.simple import *

reader = OpenDataFile( "/home/......./disk_out_ref.ex2" )
Show()
Render()

clip = Clip(reader)
clip.ClipType.Normal = [.5,.5,0]
Show(clip)
Render()

Hide(reader)
Render()

That should do what you script was doing. But at the end I make sure
that I hide the full data so I can see the clip of that data.

Seb