[Paraview] Qt QTWEBKIT library not found

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Mon Apr 9 09:16:24 EDT 2012

On OS X 10.6.8 with Xcode 3.x I use the following to build from source:

./configure -nomake demos -nomake examples -debug-and-release -shared -fast -exceptions -stl -no-qt3support -cocoa -arch x86 -arch x86_64 -arch ppc -sdk /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk -largefile -prefix /Users/Shared/Toolkits/Qt-4.7.4-Cocoa

And this works without issues.

Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net