[Paraview] Qt QTWEBKIT library not found

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Sun Apr 8 04:03:09 EDT 2012

Utkarsh,

I rebuilt Qt with "-webkit" option, but cmake still dumped same errors.
My Qt source is:
ftp://ftp.trolltech.no/qt/source/qt-everywhere-opensource-src-4.7.4.tar.gz

Comparing my Mac (able to build ParaView), I could find:
> QT_QTWEBKIT_INCLUDE_DIR          /opt/local/include/QtWebKit
> QT_QTWEBKIT_LIBRARY_RELEASE      /opt/local/lib/libQtWebKit.dylib

So I tried to find my QtWebKit and libQtWebKit on my CentOS.
I found QtWebKit in:
/usr/local/include/Qt
/usr/local/include/QtWebKit
But no libQtWebkit was found by "find" command.

I rebuild Qt again.... :(

Magician