[Paraview] Qt QTWEBKIT library not found

Magician f_magician at mac.com
Fri Apr 6 10:37:23 EDT 2012

JB & Lennart

Thanks for your advices.
I'm still trying to build ParaView on CentOS 6.2.

> JB

I recieved the patch file, but I can't understand the usage....
How to use the patch file?

> Lennart

I couldn't find VTK_QT_USE_WEBKIT flag.
Maybe we couldn't turn off QtWebKit on cmake.

Then I'm also trying to build QtWebKit 2.2.0, but errors occur as below:
> cc1plus: warnings being treated as errors
> ../../../Source/JavaScriptCore/yarr/YarrPattern.cpp: In member function 'void JSC::Yarr::CharacterClassConstructor::putRange(UChar, UChar)':
> ../../../Source/JavaScriptCore/yarr/YarrPattern.cpp:127: error: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
> ../../../Source/JavaScriptCore/yarr/YarrPattern.cpp:133: error: comparison between signed and unsigned integer expressions
> make[1]: *** [obj/release/YarrPattern.o] Error 1

When I built ParaView 3.12.0 on my Mac (10.7), it was extremely easy.
I didn't prepare QtWebKit module, but the cmake process was finished successfully.

I wonder how everyone build ParaView on Linux distributions?

Magician