[Paraview] ParaView Constant Axes

Tricia Ferri tferri6 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 16:14:19 EDT 2012

Good Afternoon

I was wondering if someone could provide me information to let me know if
there is a way to set the axes constant.  I open ParaView and load in
mulitple VTK files (named such that they are time step files).  The VTK
files contain unstructured grids.  However, each time step is NOT
guaranteed to have vertices spanning the entire xaxis that I wish to be
constant
( -1 to 1000).  I would also like to make the y axis and zaxis constant.

I know that you can click on the Display tab in the object inspector and
click Show Cube Axes and Edit.  However, I would like for a user to not
have to go through these steps after loading in my files.

Thank you

Tricia