[Paraview] camera position changes although not supposed to

Leonie Callies Leonie.Callies at gmx.de
Tue Sep 6 18:45:56 EDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to save an animation that includes zooming in and out. I used the tool "interpolate camera locations" and chose a position for time 0 until time 0.5. Between 0.5 and 0.75 the camera position is supposed to change because I want to zoom in. So I chose different values for the position at time 0.75. After 0.75 the camera shouldn't move anymore so I set all the values for time 1 the same as time 0.75.
But when I save the animation my object seems to move to the back between time steps 0 and 0.5 and after 0.75. Does anyone have an explanation for that? I would appreciate any help!

I have attached my animation.

Thanks!
Leonie