[Paraview] How to superbuild?

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Mon Sep 26 14:10:43 EDT 2011

Hello,back to this issue, which I did not fix yet.so I typed 'make FFMPEG' as required and got the same error:
ParaView-3.10.1_SUPERBUILD $ make FFMPEG[ 40%] Performing build step for 'FFMPEG'HTML	doc/developer.htmlOption number is ambiguous (number-footnotes, number-sections)Utiliser « texi2html --help » pour plus d'informations.make[4]: *** [doc/developer.html] Error 2make[3]: *** [FFMPEG-prefix/src/FFMPEG-stamp/FFMPEG-build] Error 2make[2]: *** [CMakeFiles/FFMPEG.dir/all] Error 2make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/FFMPEG.dir/rule] Error 2make: *** [FFMPEG] Error 2