[Paraview] attach filebrowser to box in properties panel and does RequestData() block dialogs

Takuya OSHIMA oshima at eng.niigata-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 23 01:45:42 EDT 2011

Hi kate,

Perhaps you can try adding <FileListDomain name="files"/> to the
string vector property that holds file name. Several examples are in
readers.xml in the source distribution of PV.

Takuya

Takuya OSHIMA, Ph.D.
Faculty of Engineering, Niigata University
8050 Ikarashi-Ninocho, Nishi-ku, Niigata, 950-2181, JAPAN