[Paraview] Scaling up 3-D area in screenshots

Alastair McKinstry alastair.mckinstry at ichec.ie
Thu Sep 22 10:51:54 EDT 2011

On 2011-09-22 15:48, Tim Gallagher wrote:
> The best way to learn what variables/functions to use is to turn on the Python Trace feature in the GUI, change what you want to change, then see what the trace says.
>
> In this instance, pull up something to look at, turn on the trace, zoom in, then turn off the trace and it will show you how to do the same thing in python.
>
> Tim
Thanks, thats been my modus operandi until now, and it appears that the
"view" variables for the camera viewpoint
are whats needed; they are the only ones listed as changed in the
trace.  But no matter how I change them in the script, it still seems to
take up the middle half of the image only (i am appending screenshots to
make an animation, and its very annoying).

- Alastair

Regards,
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry ,  Computational Scientist<alastair.mckinstry at ichec.ie>
ICHEC, Room 301, IT Building NUI Galway,  Galway , Ireland