[Paraview] Paraview 3.10 -

Joelle Caro Joelle.Caro at ec-lyon.fr
Mon Sep 19 11:02:23 EDT 2011

Bonjour,

Has anyone tried the 3DVision Pro de Nvidia with ParaView in stereo mode (Crystal Eyes) ?

According to  Nvidia website my graphic card is compatible. Here is the configuration of my workstation.
	* Station HP Bi-opteron xw9400
   	 * 2 x processeur Dual-Core AMD Opteron 2222 à  3,0 Ghz
   	 * Mémoire 64 Go de mémoire vive DDR-667 ECC, 8Go Swap
   	 * Carte graphique NVIDIA Quadro FX3700 à  512 Mo
   	 * RHEL release 5.5

I'll use a 27" LCD display with a frequency of 120Hz.

Thank you for your help, I want to be sure prior to the purchase of this equipment.

Joëlle