[Paraview] Adding Multiple Panels

Panneton, Brian C USA CTR (US) brian.c.panneton.ctr at mail.mil
Fri Sep 16 16:07:57 EDT 2011

I am having trouble adding a custom panel and a display panel decorator to the same plugin within my CMakeLists.txt. Are there any examples of this? Or a place where things like QT4_WRAP_CPP, QT4_WRAP_UI etc are explained?

I tried doing two instances of the QT4_* calls writing to separate vars (IFACES_PANEL1 and IFACES_PANEL2, MOCS_PANEL1 and MOCS_PANEL2, etc).  I then combined the vars into a single var (IFACES, MOCS_SRCS, etc) and provided them to ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN as you would with only one panel. I was hoping this would add them both but It seems to not find the second panels source cxx in the IFACES.

Any idea how to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Brian Panneton