[Paraview] How does one rescale CSVReader data via pvpython?

Favre Jean jfavre at cscs.ch
Fri Sep 16 11:36:54 EDT 2011

Greg,

sorry if I did not explain fully. After reading your data, it is the active source. if you instantiate a ProgrammableFilter (PF), it takes wake_out as its input. But you can also set it explicitly as the source.
inside the PF, you have VTK objects, so you can use VTK methods. Here is a script that works for me. The last point is to manually create a spreadsheet, because I just don't find a python command for it.

I load this as "paraview --script=script.py" and it scales the data just fine.

Jean M. Favre
Swiss National Supercomputing Center