[Paraview] Join two derived variables

Moreland, Kenneth kmorel at sandia.gov
Mon Sep 12 08:46:38 EDT 2011

I think the filter you want is append attributes.  The append attributes filter takes two datasets with the same topology and combines their fields into one dataset.  The group datasets builds an assembly of parts.  Thus, your group datasets filter (if I understand correctly) has two parts that are coincident with each other.

-Ken