[Paraview] Screen flicker

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 7 14:49:20 EDT 2011

Nathan,

I've seen this issue with my macbook pro too. The solution included a
visit to the MacStore and getting the motherboard replaced :). Hope
your laptop is still under warranty.

Also, try switching to the "high performance" graphics card. I had the
issue when my settings were set to use the "better battery life"
graphics card.

Utkarsh