[Paraview] camera position changes although not supposed to

Leonie Callies Leonie.Callies at gmx.de
Wed Sep 7 13:55:45 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I am trying to save an animation that includes zooming in and out. I used the tool "interpolate camera locations" and chose a position for time 0 until time 0.75. Between 0.75 and 1 the camera moves because I want to zoom in. So I chose different values for the position at time 1.
But when I save the animation my object seems to move to the back between time steps 0 and 0.75. Does anyone have an explanation for that? I would appreciate any help!

My object is a simple plane and an outline.

Unfortunately the animation is too big to be attached to this mailing list.

Thanks!
Leonie