[Paraview] [newbie] show grid in paraview - wireframe shows triangles instead of quads...

newsboost newsboost at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 13:39:10 EDT 2011

Hi Alan

Thanks a lot for your interest/suggestion. I'm using the newest version
of paraview, version 3.10.1, 64-bit on Ubuntu / linux - local
installation (not on any server). I'm looking on at dataset which I'm
not sure whether or not I'm allowed to distribute, but I'll ask the guy
I got the data-file from tomorrow - or else I'll try to provide a simple
(and small) example... I thought this was a known issue, but let me get
back to it tomorrow I hope and post an example vtk-file (I need to talk
to my colleague)...

If anyone know why "wireframe mode" shows triangles instead of the true
quad grid, please let me know... On friday I know I have a meeting whole
day, so if I haven't posted anything before friday I'll have to wait
until monday with posting a minimal quad-example unfortunately...

I'll be back!