[Paraview] Tecplot 10 ASCII reading

沈恩亚 enya.shen2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 12:11:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

I am using ParaView to read Tecplot data too. And I found that the
VisIt reader cannot read there binary data fully. Such as it cannot read
poly data.

For Tecplot ASCII data, ParaView has its own reader to read. But it also has
some problems. Maybe you can get into the codes to find which part of your
data is not identified correctly.

Good Luck!