[Paraview] Fail to get the input of a mapper

沈恩亚 enya.shen2010 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 11:59:04 EDT 2011

I am trying to get the values of variables at the position of mouse in real
time.
That is to say, when moving the mouse, we get the values in real time.
And I need to get there values automatically, not by using probe filters
manually.

I try to auto probe the data from a source or filter. As a result, I think
it is needed
to get the input of the vtkrenderer which is set as the input of one probe
filter. Here
I failed to get the whole input of the vtkrenderer.

Is there any other way to solve this problem?

Thanks for any advice!