[Paraview] add_executable cannot create imported target "vtkWrapPython"

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 7 09:36:12 EDT 2011

Mathieu,

I'm not surprised that it doesnt' work. You cannot bring in VTK and
ParaView in the same project. If you project depends on both, you
should just include ParaView and you'll get access to most of VTK as
well (I can't think of anything we disable explicitly when importing
VTK, but I may be wrong).

Utkarsh