[Paraview] Cell and Point Labels for visible cells only

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 7 08:54:49 EDT 2011

Duncan,

Like Alan said, there's no easy way of doing this. The main inhibitor
for such a thing is the fact that it gets a bit tricky in parallel.
I've been mulling over this since your email and maybe we can try to
provide an improved labelling support for 4.0. Feel free to add this
to the bug tracker and I'll get a discussion started among the
developer team on how can this or something similar  be supported.

Utkarsh