[Paraview] Highlighting pixels in an image

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 16:21:30 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 1:57 PM, David Doria <daviddoria at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 27, 2010 at 12:40 PM, Utkarsh Ayachit
> <utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
>> Ah you're talking of 2D view. Yup, that's a missing feature. Can you
>> add a bug to the bug tracker please? You should see the points in 3D
>> view, however.
>>
>> Utkarsh
>
> You're right, it works as expected in the 3D view.
>
> I added the bug here:
> http://paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=11372
>
> Thanks,
>
> David

I see that this bug is marked as "expired" - am I the only one that
would want to do this? The problem seems to also go the opposite way -
the selection tools are not available when in an image view. It seems
very reasonable to be able to select a group of pixels from a meta
image and inspect their values - is there any way to do this?

Thanks,

David