[Paraview] Help getting resetting cameras between batch viz runs

Rick Muller rpmuller at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 07:19:41 EDT 2011

Marco,

Thanks very much for your reply. Actually, it isn't the camera I need
information on, it's the rest of the object. I need to know how big the
thing I'm looking at is, so I can know where exactly I should move the
camera. And I can't figure out how to get bounding box on any of the objects
that are available to me. Do you have any idea?

Rick Muller
rpmuller at gmail.com
505-750-7557