[Paraview] Still getting Numpy error using Paraview 2.10.1 for mac

Andrew.Wilkins at csiro.au Andrew.Wilkins at csiro.au
Thu Sep 1 06:57:56 EDT 2011

Hi,

I downloaded 3.10.1 (the pre-built version)  for mac osx10.7 tonight, and am trying to use the python calculator.  I get the error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 4, in <module>
  File "/Users/partyd/Projects/ParaView-3.10/build/ParaView-build/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/site-packages/paraview/vtk/dataset_adapter.py", line 5, in <module>
RuntimeError: This module depends on the numpy module. Please makesure that it is installed properly.

I know paraview has its own python+numpy, but just in case it matters, i have multiple numpy and python installed, including ones from macports.

Can you help, please?

andy