[Paraview] Widgets and RequestData

Christoffer Green christoffer.green at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 04:12:12 EDT 2011

I have now figured out the problem, the unsigned long GetMTime() function
needs to be overloaded to report a new modified time (this updated time is
in the widget/vtkImplicitFunction). When the filter has a new modified time
then RequestData gets called.

This message written so that if anybody else ever has this problem they
might have an easier time with it.

BR/ Christoffer