[Paraview] need book to understand vtk-file formats?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 25 11:26:36 EDT 2011

You are looking for a file called VTK-file-formats.pdf which explains the "legacy" file formats. There are some XML based file formats that might also be useful. Just depends what the simulation is writing.

http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf

Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net