[Paraview] VRPlugin

Stephan Rogge Stephan.Rogge at tu-cottbus.de
Tue Oct 25 03:29:40 EDT 2011

Hello Aashish,

sorry for my late response: Yes, I would like to have some more information
and the link to your collaboration repro. Thank you for that. Is there also
an how-to available for using VRPlugin?
Is this new plugin a part of the refactoring work you mentioned in your post
(http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2011-June/022086.html). How is
the state of this project, cause I also need those capabilities to configure
ParaView for Virtual Environment.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Stephan