[Paraview] Mesh Vs Image Representation

Anand Kulkarni anandk at eptive.com
Thu Oct 20 09:42:40 EDT 2011

David,

If I understand correct, Paraview tool loads data primarily by rendering as
mesh, how can I load an image to load as an image data not as 3D.
I have a IMG-HDR files and I want them to see as 2D slices in X,Y,Z
direction. This is basically for an Medical imaging application I am trying
to work out and in medical imaging we have to represent 2D slices rather
than rendering them as 3D representation.

I may be naïve in asking this but I can send further image samples and
screen shots for further info. I don’t know if I can attach images as
attachments on the mailing list. Please confirm I will detail out further.

Thanks.
Anand