[Paraview] Animation with time series of RAW data

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Wed Oct 19 14:05:57 EDT 2011

I haven't tried the time series helper trick with the raw reader
myself. Perhaps someone else has.

In the past what I've done is use xdmf's Binary format (as opposed to
the normal hdf or text) inside a time series collection to get time
varying raw image data into ParaView.

A snippet of my xdmf file from reading the IEEEVis04 challenge data is attached.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive