[Paraview] developing paraview with qtcreator

Paul Edwards paul.m.edwards at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:05:36 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've looked into this further and the problem is that cmake is not adding
the XML files to the cbp file that it generates.  The only solution I can
find is to include the XML files in the sources (although this doesn't seem
a good idea to me).  Is there something that can be added to the paraview
cmake files to get these included automatically?

Thanks,
Paul