[Paraview] changing the name of legend of xyplot

Ali Rostai ali.rostai at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:39:08 EDT 2011

Hi Andy,

Excuse me, suddenly hit the send button...
So in the edit view  options for legend I see only
- a check box "show the chart legend when available"
and
 a drop box for setting the location of legend.

But I want to change the text in legend. e.g. currently I see "vectors(0)"
and
"vectors(1)" in legend but I want to change them to "horizontal V" and
"vertical V"

Regards,
Ali