[Paraview] Overlay volumes

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Thu Oct 13 08:40:45 EDT 2011

The information tab shows the bounds.

On the bottom of the display tab you can scale and translate where the
objects are _drawn_ if you need to force them to line up. The
transform filter works similarly but it actually moves the (point set)
data if you need to filter the lined up data.

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer
21 Corporate Drive