[Paraview] Replacement for vtkSMProxy.h

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue Oct 11 20:50:09 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

Normally, few things need to be changed. Maybe due to the
restructuration of the code, some of the CMake variables have changed
as well as the library names. A quick look into the CMakeLists.txt of
the plugins from paraview should fix most of it. XML wise, it's a
different story, but except if you defined a reader, you should
already be good to go as we automatically patch the XML on the fly. If
you are in a reader definition, then you can check how they are
defined inside the file
ParaViewCore/ServerImplementation/Resources/readers.xml

Hope this help,

Seb