[Paraview] What data type to set to show 2D Plot (Line Chart)

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Tue Oct 11 13:37:31 EDT 2011

I have a custom reader for ParaView that has multiple output ports. On 2 of those ports are "vtkTable" data types. This all works just fine and reads ok. The issue is when I open the data file in ParaView I get 2 different views each with a "Spreadsheet". Is there any way to tell ParaView that those data sets should be displayed as Line Charts instead of the Spreadsheet view? Or is there a reader that does this already? If so I'll look at that code and figure it out.

Thanks