[Paraview] ANN: ParaView 3.12.0 RC-2 available for download

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Tue Oct 11 12:46:34 EDT 2011

On 09/29/2011 01:39 PM, David Partyka wrote:
> The ParaView team is pleased to announce the availability of the ParaView
> 3.12.0 Release Candidate 2 binaries for download on the ParaView

I'm trying to update the Fedora package and I'm running into the vtk python
bindings wanting to be installed in /usr/bin/Python/vtk, which is clearly not
the right place.  Previously they appeared to be going into
/usr/lib/paraview/site-packages/paraview/vtk.  Any idea what changed?

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  orion at cora.nwra.com