[Paraview] Printing from a macro

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Thu Oct 6 13:33:44 EDT 2011

Hi Greg,

I may be out of touch with some recent paraview developments, but I have
never seen this behavior before, it sounds like a bug to me.  Output from
code that is executed in the python console, which includes python macros,
should always be routed to the python console, not paraview's output
window.   Perhaps you are printing from inside a python programmable filter?

Pat