[Paraview] PYTHONPATH for prebuilt MAC OSX Paraview

Alessandro Comunian alessandro.comunian at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 00:35:30 EDT 2011

Hi Colin,

I am not sure about the configuration in Mac OS X, but in Linux I can
access to the paraview python interface from the "system wide" python
with the following setting of PYTHONPATH:

/opt/Paraview-3.10.1/bin/Utilities/VTKPythonWrapping/site-packages:/opt/Paraview-3.10.1/bin/bin

hope it helps.

Bests,

Alessandro