[Paraview] PV 3.12.0 unable to save screenshot as a PNG file

Richard GRENON richard.grenon at onera.fr
Wed Nov 9 07:04:23 EST 2011

Hello, all.

I have downloaded the final Paraview 3.12.0 Linux x86 64 bits binaries.
I have tested several screenshots with different image formats.
I can save screenshots as jpg, bmp or tif files, but I cannot save
screenshots as PNG files. Following is the error message for PNG format:

> ERROR: In
> /home/kitware/Dashboards/MyTests/ParaView-master/VTK/IO/vtkPNGWriter.cxx,
> line 199
>
> vtkPNGWriter (0x14371f10): Unable to write PNG file!

This seems to be the same problem that Gena Bug reported for PV 3.12.0 RC3

Not yet tested the Windows version.

Best regards.

--
 Richard GRENON